Friday, 30 June 2006
Compared to yesterday, it's rather peaceful in school today maybe cos there isn't anyone to disrupt the peace. However, I had a quite a rough time in school today. A freaking capsule is stuck in my throat! Aren't capsules suppossed to dissolve when it comes in contact with water?
Eating fried rice during recess had never been so painful in my entire life! I thought the rice would help to push the capsule down but instead it just got stuck in my throat again and I almost choked. Maybe I should stop asking for tablets when i visit the doctor and ask for liquified medicine instead.
The school held a mini ceremony for 3 of our teachers today as it was their last day of service in the educational field, MR KANG, SOH & JAMIL. The long awaited day had come , Mr Jamil finally retires!!! WHOOPIE!!
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D